The nascent city of Islamabad is preceded by thousands of years of history. This is the site of one of the earliest human settlements in Asia, and is at one end of the ancient Indus Valley Civilization. Near Islamabad is a site where there are stone implements made on a mass scale which were sent down to the lower reaches of the Indus river. This area was the first settlement of the Aryans from Central Asia and is on the route through which passed all those who invaded India from the North and North West. The very large number of languages still spoken in the Northern Areas is evidence of the different races that passed through what is now the federal area. This region has witnessed the passage of ancient caravans from Central Asia including armies of Alexander the Great and Amir Taimoor (Tamurlane). The banks of the River Soan in Islamabad were host to stone-age man over 7000 years ago and human skulls dating back to 5000 B.C. have been found in and around Islamabad.
Pakistani women universities helping to women of Pakistan in getting higher level education in Pakistan. Universities in Pakistan give men and women to get higher education in computer science, engineering, medical education, arts more subjects.
There is a List of universities in Islamabad and other cities of Pakistan make easy to find women universities in famous cities of Pakistan.
* Air University, Islamabad
* Allama Iqbal Open University
* Bahria University
* COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
* Institute of Space Technology
* International Islamic University
* National University of Modern Languages
* Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences
* Quaid-e-Azam University
* University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi
* Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
* Islamia University, Bahawalpur
* University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
* University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila
* University of the Punjab, Lahore
* Virtual University of Pakistan, Lahore
* University of Gujrat for Women, Gujrat
* University of Karachi, Karachi